Saturday, December 19, 2009

Will a shampoo with Blue in it (to tone down brassiness) impact future color I get?

I am using Aveda Blue Malva Shampoo to get rid of the brassiness in my hair. I have brown hair with highlights. Soon, I would like to color my hair darker (just a medium brown). I will go to a salon - - do I need to tell them about using this shampoo? Will it impact how the color turns out? Should I not be using that shampoo if I want a permanent color over highlights? Thanks.Will a shampoo with Blue in it (to tone down brassiness) impact future color I get?
Not at all. Since the dye inside your shampoo does not stain on your hair, it goes with rinse, it WON'T impact your hair color. You can continue to use that shampoo.





Coloring the hair is a more complicated process. Hair dyes split the hair fibers by ammonia and then deliver the dye into it. Then the conditioners heal the fibers.Will a shampoo with Blue in it (to tone down brassiness) impact future color I get?
this should not affect your future expected coloring. If i were you i would go to Sally's beauty supply to ask for the de-brasser. Any of them should be good but they will be purple in coloring, usually very dark.


Good Luck, Remember you are beautiful even wit green spiky hair because the soul that holds that head up should always be happy.


Take care
Apsolute no. You can dye your hair in any color you want. Be sure

No comments:

Post a Comment