Thursday, December 24, 2009

Cheap but good makeup for pale oily skin, blue eyes, and dirty blonde hair? Good shampoo for oily hair?

I'm going to Target sometime this weekend. Any suggestions? I just ran out of my make up and want to try something new because it made me look washed out. Cheap but good makeup for pale oily skin, blue eyes, and dirty blonde hair? Good shampoo for oily hair?
Covergirl Trueblend or Covergirl oil control is are really good, if you like compacts go with Covergirl Aquasmooth.


I have oily skin %26amp; it doesnt make me shiny at all.


Its a lot better than my MAC foundation.


I went to a baseball game yesterday %26amp; sweated my butt off %26amp; it didnt get all weird. I blotted %26amp; rubbed my face with tissue %26amp; it never came off which i was scared it would but it stayed on %26amp; continued covering all my flaws (acne, scars) throughtout the night.





I put a translusent powder over my tzone (forhead,nose, chin) to help control oil %26amp; shine. I uses Mac. But Physcians Formula has a good. Any brand will do, as long as its oil free.





Loreal Mineral Powder (it cups in a plastic cylinder container with the brush on top) thats the best mineral powder foundation. It made my skin look flawless, but i like liquid so i switched. I own like 15 different foundations %26amp; have tried them all through many years. Its better than Bare Minerals.





I do not reccomened maybelline matte mousse. It is cakey %26amp; NOT good for oily skin.





I know neutrogena is supposed to be for acne prone skin but it doesnt work like its pointless because it doesnt cover anything ect.





I do like mayballine mascara though. Use mascara with a small brush. Its eaiser to apply and it wont get clumpy.





Almay has an eyeshadow line blue eyes. BUT copper, browns, golds, bring blue out %26amp; make them pop.





I just use chapstick or smackers lipgloss.





You can just use a cheap eyeliner, they pretty much all work the same. Use a plum color or bown or even a pretty blue. Black is too dark.





Now for shampoo. I love herbal essence out of everything i tried, they have one for oily hair. It smells sooo good. People can smell your hair even teh next day =)





And i know you didnt ask this but makesure you wash your makeup off with a good face soap. I suggest Cetaphil. It helps oily skin but doesnt have all that other stuff that makes it super dry. Its recommended by dermatologists %26amp; TRUST ME it works.





Good Luck!!! Have a good shopping trip!!! =)Cheap but good makeup for pale oily skin, blue eyes, and dirty blonde hair? Good shampoo for oily hair?
Oily Skin, there is a neutragena (spelling) that has benzol peroxide in it so it helps with acne and keeps the oil down. Use a cotton swab as your applier instead of the little puff they give you. That way the germs aren't spread back on to your face over and over again.





Oily hair, Dove shampoo (any kind) is always good. It keeps your hair moisturized and clean. My personal favorite is the green one ';dove go fresh.'; Head 'n' Shoulders is also a good alternative.
some good shampoo is Treseme but make sure its for all hair types, it works great when i have oily hair. A good cleanser for oily skin is clean and clear shine control with bursting beads because it keeps you from being shiny
Revlon colorstay the loose powder one. i use it and im pale. it works. then use the clarifying shampoo from suave with a herbal essences conditioner at the tips. scented too. =]
Those with oily skin should use powder foundations, or at least finishing powder over oil free liquid foundation. Just make sure you look for makeup that is oil free. A good shampoo for oily hair would be Head 'N Shoulders.
cover girl, maybelline


tresame moisture shampoo and conditioner





now mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I don't know the answer to the 1st question but I have oily hair and I can use Classic Clean Pantene or Head%26amp;Shoulders for oily hair
Try eyeslipsface.com





Good shampoo for oily hair would be pert or any type of shampoo that has light conditioning
avon of course, go to my website www,youravon.com/kathypickens; you will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment