Monday, December 28, 2009

What kind of shampoo should I use with my Blue-Black hair?

I dyed my hair Blue-Black and the color is awesome! I would like to get some shampoo/conditioner that will help keep the color in longer as well as keeping my hair looking healthy. I have been using Garnier Nuitrise for permed/color treated hair and its conditioner as well as the leave in conditioner that is supposed to protect from the sun.





Should i just stay using it or should I switch to AVEDA and use either their black malva for dark shades or their blue malva for all shades? They are organic so I am sure it cant hurt my hair so what do you think is better or do you reccomend another product?What kind of shampoo should I use with my Blue-Black hair?
Haha, as soon as I saw your headline I went to the Aveda website without even reading that you'd heard about them already.


I would definitely switch to Aveda. I worked in an Aveda salon for two years and the quality of Aveda products is much higher than anything you can find in a grocery store. With continual use of their Blue Malva products, your hair still stay healthy and your color still stay nice and dark.


Good luck!What kind of shampoo should I use with my Blue-Black hair?
I dyed my hair blue black too, and to be honest i'm not sure what shampoo to use either but i do know that washing your hair with cold water instead of warm or hot helps keep the color a bit longer :D





mine is kinda washing out because i don't wash it with cold water :/
as long as ur using shampoo for colored hair u should be fine.. but i like usin pantene's shampoo for black hair... it won't take out the blueish-ness for the black but it will maintain it... and for the record when u have hair this dark every2 weeks u need to use a clarifying shampoo to get al te gunk off the strands and keep hair vibrant
pantene pro v color shine midnight-black.


it works great and helps the color stay because it dispenses some.


its all natural and wont strip the hair so it stays healthy.
any brand is good but make sure on the bottle it says 'for color hair'


i no from experinece... i use pantene and it works great
Ok though I'm not really up for people dying their hair because when u get older ur hair will start to fall out i would say stick with wat ur using =)
don't switch if it's keeping your colors in:)
O'shannigens pig swill. Unknots any hair and leaves u smelling fresher than a sewer in a flood!
Try Mennen's new ';Shampoo for Blue-Black Hair';
Stay with it. i have a black purbpe die in my hair and that's what i use
why dye ur hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment