Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does using a blue colored shampoo really prevent..?

brassy tones in recently blonde dyed hair?Does using a blue colored shampoo really prevent..?
no....Does using a blue colored shampoo really prevent..?
Yes it does. It's helps keep the blonde staying on your hair longer than normal shampoo for colored hair. People usually call the shampoo BLUE or PURPLE, but it doesn't mean that all blue colored shampoo does the job. It's just the product name.
I would venture to say no.


the color will fade no matter what. but if you want to buy only blue shampoo to prevent that, more power to you,
Lol yes





but not just any blue colored shampoo





The name of the shampoo is actually blue shampoo. Its great for keeping your hair from turning green from pool water too!
I know that old people use a blue shampoo called ';Shimmer Lights'; to prevent their white/grey hair from turning yellow.
I don't know but I have a rock that can ward off panda bears if you want to buy it.


I live in wisconsin so I know it's working really well. ;)
Blue is the colour.


The chemicals are what you should be paying attention to.
Use a shampoo for color treated hair.
Head and Shoulders is blue shampoo - doubt it affects hair color.
no. any shampoo can be colored blue. there are specific shampoos for your need :)
No. It depends on what your type of shampoo and what type of hair you have.
I use a Purple toner. But it's toner not just a purple shampoo!
It does. Just don't go swimming and wash your hair every other day.
yes it does
yeah it does that what i do with my blonde hair
yes yes yes. i use a purple one and everyone loves the color that gives me

No comments:

Post a Comment