Saturday, December 19, 2009

Please tell me more about this blue shampoo to take out orange tones?

When I bought the hair color the box said permanent color. It was a ultra light ash blonde color L'oreal paris lesblndemmiss. Would this mean that it was bleach or had bleach in it. The contents had a small red brown bottle mixture that was poured into a plastic squirt bottle with a white cream mixture in it. When the two were mixed and shaken the contents looked kind of light brownish red. The contents were not green. I did notice the mixture turning blue on my Tee Shirt but not in my hair. My hair is naturally light brown with some red tones. Now it is blonde with orange tones. I would like to get it lighter without the orange tones. Will the blue shampoo make it lighter? I really like my hair blonde and so does everyone else. I like this except for the orange tones. Where can I get the shampoo? Thanks for your help!Please tell me more about this blue shampoo to take out orange tones?
Go to a beauty supply store and get a color TONER. Clairol makes quite a few. I think if you want it lighter blonde you would get a champagne colored toner. Tell the person at the store what you are trying to achieve and they can help. The shampoo you are speaking of is called Shimmer Lights by Clairol. They also offer a conditioner of the same name. These will remove slight orange tones but will not dramatically change the color of your hair.Please tell me more about this blue shampoo to take out orange tones?
Sally's Beauty Supply store!! They have so many products that make boo boo dye jobs gone... they have a lot of correcting products...BUT you have to know what you are doing.... If you have ANY question don't be afraid to ask, they are always happy to help.





The blue and purple shampoos are used to take out the brassy color. when dying your hair an ash color it takes out blues in the color... leaving its complementary color orange. All hair coloring is about the color wheel, one you know your color wheel like the back of your hand and understand the cool, warm, and neural colors you won't have the mistake happen again.





good luck and I hope you can correct your color soon
Blue shampoo or purple shampoo cant do to much on the orange colour .Best effect is on yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment