Monday, December 28, 2009

Can I mix a blue hair toner to my shampoo to cancel brassiness?

I want to know if I can add a blue toner to my shampoo to make my own concoction of the blue shampoo regularly used for people with orange/brass tones. I haven't yet tried the Blue Malva shampoo as some said it didn't help much with their orange hair. I thought about just toning my hair with a 10 vol developer but because it is only temporary and I don't want to over-process my hair I decided against this. I need advice from a hair colorist on whether this would work.





My hair is currently medium brown, naturally black that has been bleached with peroxide. Not damaged, very healthy and soft and I'd like to keep it that way.Can I mix a blue hair toner to my shampoo to cancel brassiness?
if you have brown hair.


toner wont do ANYTHING.





=]

No comments:

Post a Comment