Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have a blue streak in my hair...is there a good shampoo I shoud use?

I just got my hair dyed a little bit blue, and I have been using Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner...but in the shower the blue kind of leaks out of my hair...do you recomend any color safe shampoos and conditioners that wont ruin my blue streak?I have a blue streak in my hair...is there a good shampoo I shoud use?
the blue colour is a temporary colour thats why in the shower leaking i think the edvard bell prodact have this shampoo.I have a blue streak in my hair...is there a good shampoo I shoud use?
its not about the shampoo.. but the conditioner.


if you want to stick with herbal essences, which is fine, then get a good leave in conditioner. you can try the 3 minute masque from garnier fructis (green jar) just rub it onto the streak, let it sit for 3 minutes then rinse :]

No comments:

Post a Comment