Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is there any kind of shampoo or hair products that i can buy to keep a streak of blue in my hair longer?

I just died a thick streak of my hair blue and i really like it anything i can use to make it stay in longer??Is there any kind of shampoo or hair products that i can buy to keep a streak of blue in my hair longer?
Don't wash it.





Each wash and certain product washes away the colour and back to reality we come.


Do it again...Is there any kind of shampoo or hair products that i can buy to keep a streak of blue in my hair longer?
color treated shampoo %26amp; conditoner they help alot also try to wash your hair every 2 days so you don't wash the color out so fast.
depends what u colour it with permanent dye or not... if its permanent no problem... u can use a colour lasting shampoo... if its not permanent it will wash out eventually...and u have to colour it again

No comments:

Post a Comment