Thursday, December 24, 2009

I highlighted my hair in strips of blue, magenta and violet. What shampoo, conditioner can I use to maintain?

the highlights on my hair.I highlighted my hair in strips of blue, magenta and violet. What shampoo, conditioner can I use to maintain?
you can get special stuff for those certin colors at ah hair desserI highlighted my hair in strips of blue, magenta and violet. What shampoo, conditioner can I use to maintain?
awesome colors and VERY unique use color treated shampoo %26amp; conditioner. i have blond highlights thats what i use.
any shampoo will maintain the colour as it will fade naturally anyway but if you use a shampoo/conditioner that is specific 2 colour hair it will help
any shampoo made for 'color treated' hair.
Garnier fructis for color treated hair, its the one with the reddish pink square on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment