Thursday, December 24, 2009

Sunday newspaper, selsun blue shampoo coupon?

i'm looking for a selsun blue shampoo coupon.


on walgreens ad it says look for coupon in sunday newpaper for selsun blue shampoo and that means it's there but i looked and couldn't find it. anyone saw it? maybe i missed it?Sunday newspaper, selsun blue shampoo coupon?
Well if you were looking in the actual newspaper, per se, its not going to be in the print and pages somewhere... its going to be in the circular Walgreens puts in the Sunday paper (mixed in with the other 30 sale ads they toss in the Sunday paper). Also, if you were looking in their circular please keep in mind ads in the middle of the sunday paper for large chains like Walgreens, Target, etc... are always regional. Likewise, someone could of taken it prior to you buying it... always a possibility as I have seen people do this at the gas station by my house... the open the paper, look at the sale ads, then take one of the inserts if they want it.Sunday newspaper, selsun blue shampoo coupon?
No -your not crazy I was just saying the same thing as I looked at the walgreens ad- My husband uses this product and he needed more so I said good it's on sale at walgreens and when I saw look in sunday coupons I did and nothing-so I decided to type in selsun blue coupon and up came your question-however I found out if you contact selsun blue they will mail you one if you let them know the deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment