Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best way to remove stain from the tub? My shampoo bottle left this blue stain on the tub........?

I have tried Simple Green and 409 so far.....What is the best way to remove stain from the tub? My shampoo bottle left this blue stain on the tub........?
Clorox Bleach...pure and directly on the stain....


Leave it a few minutes (if it is not on a flat level...put the bleach on an old rag and let it rest on top of the stain).


This should work. Be careful with your clothes the bleach will also discolor whatever you are wearing if it splashes.What is the best way to remove stain from the tub? My shampoo bottle left this blue stain on the tub........?
Bleach. Then maybe auto polish.
If bleach does not work, try a product called Bon Ami. It is a powder that is guaranteed not to scratch the surface. I use it to clean my shower/tub and it works wonders. A little elbow grease with Bon Ami takes any stain out!





(Good luck trying to find Bon Ami...it's hard to find anymore!)
try Mr Clean Magic Eraser
Try mixing water and bleach and scrubbing with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment