Saturday, December 19, 2009

Does horse shampoo make your hair grow faster? I was also told it makes your hair stink and turn blue, true?

I recently had a bad hair cutting accident. So im looking to make my hair grow faster. Is it true that horse shampoo makes it grow faster? I was also told that it makes your hair smell and turn blue? All the web sites I looked into said nothing about that, they just said to watch one's diet. Any advice?Does horse shampoo make your hair grow faster? I was also told it makes your hair stink and turn blue, true?
I used to use Mane %26amp; Tail shampoo and conditioner- that's for horses, dogs, and people. It comes in a rather big bottle, so it lasts for a long time.





The shampoo makes your hair thicker and more shiny, but I'm not so sure about the faster. If you want your hair to grow faster, try massaging your scalp while you shampoo. Massage it long, and kind of hard, though not enough to make it hurt. This brings more blood to your scalp, and ';wakes up'; the hair follicles. I'm not sure if that's what did it, but my hair grows a lot faster now.





No, horse shampoo doesn't turn your hair blue. Think about it; there are white, flea-bitten, grey, palomino, all sorts of light colored horses, and they walk away from a bath still their normal color. I just don't recommend the really heavy-duty shampoos.





Anyway, if you use the Main %26amp; Tail shampoo/ conditioner, I think one's yellow and the other's white. No coloration issues there. It works really well, and smells pretty good. You can find it at pretty much any grocery store; I used to get mine at Albertsons. CVS or Rite aide might have it, though. It's also not too expensive.





I hope that this helps!Does horse shampoo make your hair grow faster? I was also told it makes your hair stink and turn blue, true?
where can i buy this shampoo from Report Abuse

horse shampoo will not make your hair turn blue. But I am afraid it will not make your hair grow faster either.The reason for this is most ingredients in shampoo cannot be absorbed by the scalp or the hair follicle. I would stick to a healthy diet. Get plenty of protein,which is what your hair is made from. eat plenty of fruit and vegetables and take some biotin and omega 3.
I actually have Mane and Tail shampoo. It doesn't smell great, and no it won't turn your hair blue. I got it to grow my hair longer. My hair is getting a lot longer than it was but I'm not sure if it's from the shampoo or not.
I don't know if it makes it grow faster, but it makes it a lot smother and stronger. No, it does not turn it blue and make it stink.
Try Main and Tale..it's trusted for humans and for your hair to grow faster. You can buy it at a drugstore, maybe a local grocery store, Sally's Beauty Supply, or a horse store..


Good Luck!
Yeah,


i dont know if it makes it grow i just no it makes it thicker,


and it stinks really bad.


idk about the blue thing though.
Horse shampoo will no tmake your hair grow faster. Myth.





It is made for horses so what do you think about the smell? It won't turn it blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment