Saturday, December 19, 2009

Who makes Dark blue coloured shampoo for dark hair?

Hello, I had a blueberry shampoo by Toni and Guy which was dark blue in colour and helped to darken my hair. They dont make it anymore. Does anyone know of who makes dark blue colured shampoo that helps to darken hair? Or keeps dark hair dark?





ThanksWho makes Dark blue coloured shampoo for dark hair?
john freida, pantene pro-v, and tresemme all make lines of hair shampoo that are made specifically for certain hair colors. I use the pantene pro-v for red hair (called hair expressions), and it preserves my red hair color a little longer than just using a normal shampoo. It does not deposit color however... which is a bummer. Freeman has a shampoo and conditioner combo that states that it does, unfortunately I don't know much about it as the one I saw was for dark brown and not something I was interested in.Who makes Dark blue coloured shampoo for dark hair?
try tresemme?


x

No comments:

Post a Comment