Saturday, December 19, 2009

Where can I get a shampoo that is blue, I have blonde hair?

I went to Wal Mart today and I was looking for this shampoo that is actually blue. I think it is called Silver, but I don't know the rest can someone help me with that. And also where can I get it for a good price. I need my blonde hair to last longer. Thanks! I also would like to know if these shampoo's damage the hair and make hair fall out.Where can I get a shampoo that is blue, I have blonde hair?
silver is made by Schwarkofp a professional brand- local salons carry it or beauty supplys.


there is also my favorite, by Redken, Pearl conditioner. makes the hair a beautiful soft non brassy blonde.


and no hair will not be damaged or fall out. use once week too often could make hair grey or purple looking

No comments:

Post a Comment