Saturday, December 19, 2009

Will purple/blue shampoo for blonde/grey hair help remove red tones/brassiness on dyed med. golden brown hair?

I just used Feria Medium Golden Brown drugstore hair color, over top of drugstore colored dark ash blonde. The result was a LOT more red than I had wanted.. I have Light Blue Shade (the dark blue/purple shampoo) that is for really light blonde/grey hair to remove brassiness in light hair, will it help my current hair color?Will purple/blue shampoo for blonde/grey hair help remove red tones/brassiness on dyed med. golden brown hair?
It will reduce the red alittle. Which maybe all you need to start liking it. Just remember purple or blue shampoo only last for 5-7 days or 3 washes. So just use it once a week. I once used my shampoo a lot more than i should have, (i have white blonde hair.) it turned purple!Will purple/blue shampoo for blonde/grey hair help remove red tones/brassiness on dyed med. golden brown hair?
it helps with yellow and orange. i dont see why it wouldnt help with your hair. it worked on mine. it may come a little lighter than what you intended but its better than brassy hair, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment