Monday, December 28, 2009

Shampoo Blues!?

I have thick thick hair and use a ton of shampoo and conditioner every day. i always have a little left in the bottom of the bottle, but need to use more than that little bit. Would it hurt my hair if i mixed the shampoo or conditioner together with the other almost empty bottles. And also is there a really good but not too expensive brand that would work for my hair?Shampoo Blues!?
It's not good to wash your hair everyday. I have thick hair too and my shampoo and conditioenr bottles last about 3 months. And yes, it's ok to mix together two different types of shampoos (and same for conditioners). Any shampoo and conditioner should be good for your hair, if you have dry/damaged/frizzy hair I suggest Dove Advanced Care Sheer Moisture. I think that you should try Dove no matter what your hair is like.





鈾milyShampoo Blues!?
I have the same problem. I use Pravana Products they are great. You dont have to wash your hair everyday and shouldnt it is better for you hair.


I use the Pravana Hydrating shampoo and conditioner.


After about four weeks you will have a hard time not touching your hair.


Most places only sell the small size I have the salon I go to order me the liter size.
i dont think there is anything wrong or bad about mixing 2 bottles of the same shampoo or conditioner. Tresseme would work good for you. I actually bought a gallon of it at a wholesale club several months ago and im still not out.

No comments:

Post a Comment