Saturday, December 19, 2009

Selsun blue- Can Selsun blue medicated shampoo help wtih skin discoloraration?

I'm African American and used a skin care product that was to harsh for my skin and now it is lighter in some areas. This happened about 6 years ago but I was wondering is it to late to doing anything about it? I was reading that Selsun blue may help. I'm not yet 30 but I wanted to know has to much time passed to seek treatment? Also if I do use Selsun Blue how long until I see results. Thanks!Selsun blue- Can Selsun blue medicated shampoo help wtih skin discoloraration?
Selsun Blue is used to help with Tinea versicolor.


This is a fungus that is naturally on your skin but when it gets hot out it can be an outbreak.


This causes white little patches mostly on your torso but can also be on your arms and face.


These feel itchy like someone is pricking you with a small needle.


Selsun blue just clears the fungus. Not the spots...


The best thing you can do is see your doctor and they might know how to even your skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment