Saturday, December 19, 2009

Where can I buy a Carpet Shampoo called Blue Velvet?

I was given this product a couple of years ago, and now that I've run out of it. I need to buy some. This shampoo is brilliant. It brings the carpets back to their original colour, and has a lovely fragrance too. 1ltr bottles. Blue in colour.Where can I buy a Carpet Shampoo called Blue Velvet?
Try Ebay!





I am online now... will try for you





Nah sorry. Did you ask your local wholsalers ie... Carpet right, etc? They might have it.





Sorry wasn't more help!Where can I buy a Carpet Shampoo called Blue Velvet?
Me
Type Blue Velvet Carpet Cleaner/Shampoo into your Browser. All sorta websites pop up. Lord I would be soooo lost without my PC to ask all of these questions..
I don't know. Ask David Lynch.
Last time I bought it was at Menard's or Fleet Farm (or Farm %26amp; Fleet). I think it is actually considered an upholstery cleaner maybe for cars.
Can't find any trace of it on web. I used to use normal washing detergent in my Vax. The liquid ones are obviously easier to mix. After all they are designed for use on fabrics %26amp; the biological varieties have enzymes that can break down anything you are likely to find spilled on your carpet. Plus they are cheaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment