Thursday, December 24, 2009

'Purple/Blue' shampoo for bleached blonde hair?

Okay, i've been browsing around for questions related to my own. I have bleached hair, but I have just a few tints of yellow in it. I bleached it again last night and came out with a nice platinum color, but with yellow!





I've actually went from brown to blonde the last two months, and my hairdresser says my hair is still healthy even with the bleaching and coloring.





But when I look around on yahoo answers about taking out the yellow tint in my hair, it says I need a purple shampoo?


I don't get it, do i go to the beauty supply store and say ';I NEED PURPLE SHAMPOO?'; or is there a specific brand or a more official name than the actual color.





Also, suggest any brands for this?'Purple/Blue' shampoo for bleached blonde hair?
Go to the beauty supply store and get ';Shimmer Lights'; shampoo. It comes in a purple bottle and is purple. What it does is it tones down the brassiness in your hair and will help it stay blonde. Works great. Only use it every other shampoo though.. or even less often if you don't need it that much.'Purple/Blue' shampoo for bleached blonde hair?
the brand ';Quantum'; makes a really good purple toning shampoo for dark to white blonde hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment